Friday, May 04, 2007

Gasp a month since I blogged!!

I have been getting nagged, harrassed and bullied about updating my blog by a certain SIET if she isn't happy now i will post the pic of her she just emailed me mwah hahaha!! Have been soooo busy this past month so have to break it all up into 2 posts.

Mostly I have been busy with the SBO survivor comp. I have made it through to the top 5 (shockingly) along with Trina McClune, Vicky Gibson, Delys Cram and Ilka Adam, hugely talented ladies and i dunno how I got in there!! ROFL Anyway it seems we can now put our LOs onto our blogs now that we are no longer anonymous.

First up are my entries that got me into the top 10......

This one is a bit of a departure but I like how it leaps out at you. I wanted it to look like a comic book cell.

Next up is miss bean at ballet. I uhhmmmed and ahhed about entering this, but I love it.

And my BTP - I suck at BTP! Can never think of an idea. But luckily I was playing with an old wine gift thingy and thought this would make a good holder for all Aislinn's fairy wands (completely unaware that she has lost em all somewhere LOL) so I made this and then whipped up a wand to go in it. I love it and so does she.

Ok so week one we had to do our favourite place. I chose Mt Egmont, I love this mountain, it is my spiritual home if you like - when i die some poor sucker has to climb to the top and scatter me off. Love this LO, it is my fave so far.

Week 2 was a recipie, I never normally scrap recipies and was stumped for awhile and then decided to scrap the hot cross buns I made for easter. Got all arty and used the x on the buns as part of my title. I like how this came out though.

Week 3 was monochromatic which I found very hard firstly cos i have nothing that fits the theme but luckily Andrea saved the day and sent me some papers that arrived in time. Secondly cos I wanted to enter this page.

Now i love this more than the one i actually entered BUT because I had posted this pic on here I couldn't use it and keep to the anonymous thing so I entered this one of my darling friend in Edinburgh's wee son Sonny. I have loved this pic for so long so i am happy with it mind you I was certain I would get voted off for it LOL

Onto week 4 which was cards - I hate cards LOL so this pushed me and I was again certain I would get voted off for these.

Week 4 they got sneaky and threw us a mid week challenge which the theme was a number and we had to use that number 6 ways. I chose 4 - see if you can pic the 6 ways I used it. I came last and the very lucky Ilka got immunity- not that she needed it.

This week we had to do a canvas - I am rapt with mine, it is for my friend Louise, it is her little boy Alec and I hope she will love it. You can check it out tomorrow night on SBO.

The same nagging SIET wants to see some LOs she hasn't seen before -shall I or shan't I??? hmmmmm.....

Here it is drum roll please.......


This one is for my BOM - shock horror!!! This is from 1979 ish and was taken when we lived in Singapore (military brat) this is me and my friend Caroline Wilson (who I liked cos she had a 2 storey barbie house) and our pet toads - deprived children LOL!! Went very simple with this one - well it is only for my BOM LOL!!


Are ya happy now SIET???? Keep looking over the weekend for the masses of photos I have to show ya. Tis late and I need to go blob and watch Rove.

2 Comments:

At 3:27 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

You have certainly made me happy Sharee. :) Now keep that photo out of it OK :) LoL
SIET

 
At 9:24 pm, Blogger Megan R said...

Hi Sharee, I loved all your entries and am really sorry you didn't make it!! Keep trying though cos I think you have so much talent and definately should be on a team somewhere!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home