Saturday, April 07, 2007

2 posts in one day

For those not in the know there is a new blog in town which gives a scrapper to scrap lift or jack and one can win prizes! The first one to be jacked is the lovely Erica so today I did my version of her LO and here it is...

Also a couple of LOs I did yesterday, first up is one of Aislinn looking very attentive. PP is my new BG Phoebe which I bought just for the blobby things and wasn't too sure if I'd ever use the other papers. I like how this came out but dh reckons it needs doodling - my dh who has no interest in scrapping apart from the effect on his wallet! I am even shocked he knows about doodling ROFL!

And this one is of Aislinn helping my WSM blow out the candles on her bday cake. More BG phoebe and lil davis chipboard alphas.

I added it up and i have scrapped around 80 pages in the last year - phew! wonder if I can manage to hit 100 this year??

The waiting is on for the SO survivors, poor Andrea has had probs with her internet and as a result the LOs won't go up for voting till 8pm tonight. Forum members with 100 votes get to vote for us and one of us gets voted off (fingers crossed it isn't me) voting closes at 8pm tomorrow and we will know shorlty after what our next challenge is.

till next time HAPTY EASTER!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home