Saturday, May 19, 2007

Oh what a night....

Oh I had a blast last night. I have the hangover to prove it ROFL!! I am so gonna miss all these cool ladies here in Apiti - obviously not enuf to stay though!! Isn't it funny how you can live somewhere for a few years and it is not until you are about to leave that you realise how cool some people are and you wish you'd hung out much more often. I decided last night that I will have to do a couple of day trips out here in the xmas holidays :)

Ok onto more layouts from camp....

Another SR laurel one - told ya it is my new fave. This is a terrible pic of the kids - pre digital and pre SLR days (why oh why did I not discover these things before I had kids) so I used the ring to hide the terrible background! It is kinda sweet though Quinn is about 20months old and Aislinn would be about 4 months - I forget, you think you never will but ya do.

My other fave thing of the weekend was glitter! In fact I am still finding it on myself a week later! I bought the cool new Making Memories double sided stickers and pack of glitter - tre easy to use and looks so fab! This is the first page I did with it. I hand cut the Urban Lily papers and hand doodled my journalling circle, bit of glitter and a touch of bling. Quinn took this pic of Bean and me at the beach this year.

This is a pic I tried to scrap at camp last time and had no luck - I even had this piece of pp out to go with it. I am quite pleased I actually got a LO done this time ;) Took forever to hand stitch around it though! I need to buy myself this chicken wire stamp too.

This is my second fave LO of the weekend. I struggled so much finding a paper to go with this pic, I knew I wanted to scrap it and knew the title I wanted to use. Someone left this paper on my desk and even though the pic was taken at the beach in summer it went so well. More glitter and the search for what else to do was on LOL found these gorgeous MM rub ons and then the fab foofala journalling spot rub ons. Rose helped me alot with this page, she suggested a snowflake made of this plastic stuff (kinda like the maya road sheer alphas) she had a sheet of it and kindly let me use some to make the snowflake. She also designed the swirl for another LO and I did it on this one too - thanks Rose you rock!

Now for some BG - Helen was selling hers for $1 a sheet, I grabbed some colour me silly - you may remember I thought I would never use this range - too bright allegedly ROFL! I love this pic of Q and stinky. Loving the new SR chipboard thingys with the words on, star and circle came in our pack we get at camp.

Ok this is Aislinn's fave. Very simple just a pic, a rub on and tonnes of glittery flowers - I am thinking of doing a canvas for her room like this. Oh of course the glitter wasn't enuf so I added some bling LOL

More BG colour me silly. Another pic I have had around for at least 2 years waiting for me to figure out what to do with it. Yet more circles and some BG chipboard alphas.

I was gonna upload some more LOs and photos but this blogger is taking waaaay to long to upload anything this mornin - roll on broadband I say!!

1 Comments:

At 9:33 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

Oh Sharee, they are just divine layouts. Can I pick my favourite pleaseeee, pretty pretty please. Well I am going to anyway. For me it is Aislinn at the "beach" LOL. The one with the snow flakes on. It is just divine, simply divine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home