Friday, July 13, 2007

Justifiable Homicide???!!

It had to happen eventually, but couldn't it have waited 5 weeks???!!! What am I on about. Last night a small boy was found in the bath with his sister and a pair of scissors.....

And this was the result!!! Half her hair is gone!!

I like my new haircut mummy! (at least I remained calm enough to grab the camera)

Then it started to dry - erk it looked worse!! What you can't see and i only discovered at the hairdressers is that he cut the black patch on the top of her head to her scalp!! Grrr!!

Would you let this child near scissors???!!! Me neither - the wee shite actually climbed on the vanity and got them off the shelf in the cupboard behind the mirror!! He normally has no access to scissors as he cannae be trusted!!

She then proceeded to tell me how naughty Quinn was but when I told her she shouldn't have let him she replied "I didn't!!" ??????

So this morning an urgent call round the hairdressers to repair the damage visions of flowergirl Aislinn looking more like a boy in drag at next month's wedding *cringe* so off wee trekked and the hairdresser was able to salvage more than I thought she would and she almost looks cute (bad pic - she didn't want me to take a photo) Aislinn doesn't like it so I reminded her this is why we don't let brother's cut our hair!!

Side view of the good side. It looks not too bad if I brush the longer hair at the back over the really short bits. Not terribly girly must dress her in pink at all times so people know she is a girl. ROFL

So the question ladies and gentlemen of the jury is... If i murdered the perpertrater (sp) would it in fact be a justifiable homicide or am I better to just take away tv priveledges for a few days. Vote now!! ROFL!!

I have been scrapping... weeeelllll scraplifting but what the hey it is getting some pics outta the way. Must buy printer ink so I can print some new pics to scrap. In no particular order we have.....

An old pic of Aislinn at playcentre on the Barney swing. All the kids love this swing but when the guys built our new playground there wasn't enough room to have Barney anymore. Used my MM flower stamps for the 2nd time in 2 years *blush*

This is my darling son (yip I still love him a bit LOL)being a wally in Peter's shades after the lenses fell out.

Love this one have been trying to scrap it for 18months now. gotta have bling ;)

My boy when he was young and innocent and didn't know how to use scissors!! Awww I miss him then. Love the Crate Paper zoom.

I loved this quote when i saw it on a LO of Nic Finno's - had to use glitter!! My baby xmas 2004 in all her bling that santa brought.

Love this pic of Aislinn and Tess our old farm dog. Just went simple with this one and cracked out the SR Metropolis.

More SR metropolis different dog LOL Q and Tazzy last december.

This one I did last night and it nearly brought me to tears... look at her hair!!! Ahhh well twill grow at least...eventually!!

Well my MIL is here for tea so I had better go be sociable. Ciao!!

3 Comments:

At 8:47 pm, Blogger Angela said...

Oh! I don't know what to say! Oh! Oh mi gosh! Eeek, it wouldn't have been so bad if it hadn't been for the up coming flowergirl stint.

Love your pages, you have been busy!

 
At 9:52 pm, Blogger Margo said...

ha that is so funny, jade did it to herself when she was about four i think, i have some pictures of here with short hair looking like a boy! so can relate to the "must dress in pink" comment

 
At 6:35 am, Blogger Trina said...

Wow you've been so busy lately! Love all the pages.

Cutting hair. Every mothers worst nightmare. Oh dear. She looks really cute with the new cut though! Yay hairdresser for salvaging so much of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home